Sunday, March 4, 2012

"And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night and he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger."

    Greetings!

    I don't intend to write a full entry at the moment, I just wanted to post a little something because it makes me so freakin' happy, and it doesn't deserve to go unacknowledged.

    I'm looking into the possibility of a new duvet cover and I was scouring eBay for something that was maybe a little unique. And I think I found it:
Ferocious bedding.
    Should this be my new bedding? Roar.
    I think the best part is the way the tiger's face is on all of the pillow shams as well, and the pillows seem to taper off in the distance, like this is the world's longest bed or maybe there's a double-mirror effect in this (obviously artistic) person's bedroom.

    Fierce. Meow.

    That is all.

*Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger." And a quote that's nearly as long as this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment